Ahi Poke Recipe
- 2 pounds of fresh Ahi tuna
- 1 small round onion cut julienne style (Maui Onion preferred)
- 3 green onions diced
- ½ teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves diced finely
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- ½ teasppon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teasppon of Chinese chili sauce (Rooster Brand)
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian Sea Salt or 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Cut Ahi Tuna into at least ½" cubes - set aside & refrigerate.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large glass bowl & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve toss Ahi and other ingredients together. Serve on chilled platter with chopsticks or toothpicks.