Hot Sauce Chicken Tots
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ½ cup Carolina Cooker Hot Sauce
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 2 lb potatoes, parboiled
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Oil for the fryer
- Whisk the Carolina Cooker Hot Sauce into the melted butter and set aside.
- Combine the chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella, chopped bacon and half the buffalo sauce. Make thin ballotines by rolling spoonfuls of the mix in clingfilm. Freeze these for a few hours.
- Grate the potatoes into a bowl and stir in the flour and seasoning. Set aside.
- Cut up the frozen sausages into roughly ¾ inch sections. Take a small handful of the mixture and fashion it around a piece of the frozen sausage then set aside to make the rest.
- Heat the oil to 350°F and fry for around 4 - 5 minutes until golden and crispy. Pour the remaining hot sauce over the finished tots in a bowl and enjoy!